-1 butternut squash
-1 tsp coconut oil
-1 tsp coconut sugar
-a pinch sea salt
-2 handfuls of baby spinach
-1/2 cup dried cranberries
-1-2 tbsps roasted pumpkin seeds
-1 tbsp lemon juice
-2 tbsps agave nectar
-1/2 tsp sea salt
-1/4 tsp cinnamon
-1/4 tsp cardamom
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Split squash into halves & scoop out the seeds.
3) Lay them flesh side up on parchment lined baking sheet.
4) Rub the insides with coconut oil, then sprinkle on the coconut sugar and sea salt.
5) Once oven is heated, place baking tray on middle rack & bake for 1 hour or until fork tender.
6) In the meantime, make your dressing! Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl and stir until well combined.
7) When ready, remove squash from oven and allow to cool. Reduce oven temp to 350 Fahrenheit.
8) When cooled, gently peel squash with vegetable peeler. Then cut into bite size pieces.
9) Transfer pieces to a casserole dish with baby spinach & cranberries and combine. Pour dressing over as well & stir again.
10) Cover the dish with foil and bake again for 25-30 minutes, or until the squash is warmed through. Stir again before serving & top with pumpkin seeds if desired!